“Hiring Doctors / Nursing / Allied Healthcare” explore the challenging opportunities with us!
- Gastroenterologist—DM / Fellowship / PHD
- Neonatologist—DM / Western Board Fellowship In Neonatology
- Neurologist—DM / Fellowship / PHD
- Endocrinologist—DM / Fellowship / PHD
- Interventional Cardiologist— FACC/FRACP/ FSCAI
- Pediatric Surgeons—Mch / Fellowship
- Medical Oncologist—DM
- Ophthalmologist—( Retina Expert)—FRCS
- Surgical Gastroenterologist—-Mch/ Fellowship
- Surgical Oncologist—Mch
- Radiologist—MD /DNB/FRCR
- Fetal Medicine— MRCOG (Part Ii), FRCOG
- Female Dermatologist With Cosmetology—MD / Msc
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon–Mch
Vacancy for Nursing / Allied Healthcare
- Registered Midwife
Bachelors in Midwife with DHA certified as Registered Midwife, having 3 to 5 years recent experience in Labor & Delivery Room Unit (Fluency in Arabic / English).Candidate holding DHA eligibility letter to apply.
- Cssd Technicians
Candidate must have CSSD Diploma and having 1 to 3 years relevant experience in the same role. CBSPD / IAHCSMM Certification only to apply. DHA license / Eligibility will be added advantage.
- Anesthesia TECHNICIANS
Candidate must have Anesthesia Technician Diploma and having 1 to 3 years relevant experience in the same role. DHA license / Candidate holding DHA eligibility letter only to apply.
- Echo Technologist / Cardiac Sonographer
Candidate must have Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology with a degree or certification in an allied health field. Professional experience desirable at least 3 years experience in an Echo/Vascular Laboratory. Must be proficient in interpreting and performing echocardiogram and vascular, Doppler / Holter Monitor / Ultrasonography procedures. Resuscitation Certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification preferred. Basic Life Support certification required. Registered or eligible in vascular ultrasound with RDMS/CCI added advantage. DHA license / Eligibility letter will be an added advantage.
- BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses (Holding DHA License / DHA Eligibility letter)
Medical OPD /Surgical OPD /Ophthal OPD / Dermatology OPD / Bariatric OPD / Dental OPD / Neonatal ICU / Cardiac ICU / Medical Surgical Ward / Labor Delivery/ Obg Ward / Obg OPD / Endoscopy Suites / OT / Emergency Room Departments.
Please Note : Due to the volume of responses, please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be noticed. All Appointments are subject to DHA Eligibility letter, DHA / MOH license.
We will extend support to Doctors / Allied Healthcare/ Midwifes to process their DHA license, to know more about DHA licensing process, please click here.
Kindly send your CV mentioning the post which you are applying for in the subject line along with Photograph to our Recruitment Officer, Mr. Anish Kuppathil.