As a part of our regular educational activity, “TALEEM” we are proud to announce our privilege to conduct “BASIC LIFE SUPPORT” training program for anyone in the UAE.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (HCP) Course is a video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support. The course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compression, deliver appropriate ventilation, and provide early use of an AED and the treatment of foreign body airway obstruction.
- Key changes in basic life support reflecting the new science from the American Heart Association
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- 1- and 2- rescuer CPR and AED for adult, children and infant
- Adult, Child and Infant Bag-mask techniques and rescue breathing
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with advanced airway
For healthcare providers such as emergency medical personnel (EMS), physicians, dentists, nurses, respiratory therapists and x-ray technologists who must have a BLS Provider card documenting successful completion of a CPR course.
Card Type :
AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Card along with 3.5 CME HRS accredited from DHA /MOH/HAAD
Written Exam/Skills Test : Multiple Choice Written Exam and Skills Test
Instructors : AHA certified BLS instructors
Length : Approximately 5.5 hours
For more details please contact
Mr. Tojo Jose