Detect – Protect : Breat Cancer Center
At International Modern Hospital ,we aim to help women reduce their risk of having breast cancer by making healthier choices.With proper treatment ,most women diagnosed with breast cancer will have a long and fulfilling life,richer than what they could imagine.
As a patient of International Modern Hospital ,you can count on doctors who:
- Understands the emotional impact that breast cancer has on you and your family.
- Listens patiently to your concerns and questions.
- Explains your breast cancer diagnosis and individualized treatment approach in a clear and understandable manner.
- Cares not only about effectively treating the cancer,but also about how you would look and feel after the treatment.
- Offers less burdensome treatment methods that minimizes short and long-term side effects.
- Helps not just restore your health ,but helps you achieve better overall health and higher quality of life than you had before your diagnosis of breast cancer.
The Bare Necessities
- Know your risk factors
- Get Screened
- Know what is normal for you
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
Are You at Risk?
For a woman the lifetime risk of developing breast cancer is 1 in 8 times with most being diagnosed over the age of 50.Know more about your odds and assess your own risk level by talking to your doctor.
No one knows what causes breast cancer. What we do know is that if breast cancer is detected early,women have more treatment options and a better chance of surviving.
- Breast Surgeon
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- 1Second Opinion
- 2Diagnosis of Breast Conditions
- 3Breast Biopsy(FNAC ,care , biopsy,frozen section)
- 9Sono Mammography
- 4Breast Conserving Surgery
- 5Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
- 6Skin and Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- 11Immediate Breast Reconstruction
- 12Sentinel Node Biopsy
- 13Genetic Counseling & Testing
- 7Risk Assessment
- 14Multidisciplinary Treatment Planning