- BARIATRIC ( OBESITY )
- CANCER SURGERY
- DIABETES SURGERY
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- INTERNAL MEDICINE
- GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
- INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- GYNE SURGERY
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- LIMB LENGTHENING
- NEUROLOGY & NEUROSURGERY
- PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
- PEDIATRIC & NEONATOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- SPEECH THERAPY
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- PRP injection in the target points of pain in the body or areas of damage to increase the healing process.
- Facet Joint Inject when inflamed in the neck or the back, with Antiinflamatory meds, to control neck and back pain.
- RF for medial branch of the nerve supply supplying the facet joint in advanced osteoarthritis to stop the pain in non-treatable joints.
- Transforaminal steroid injection around the inflamed nerve at its exit in case of radicular pain.
- Minimally invasive intervertebral disc decompression for contained disc bulge.
- RF for genicular nerve supply to the knee for advanced OA in Pts who refuse TKR.
- RF Gasserian Ganglion for treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.
- Vertebroplasty for compressed fracture vertebra in Osteoporosis.
- RF for TON, Greater/Lesser Occipital Nerves, in treatment of resistant headache/migraine
- RF of Sympathetic chain, Stellate ganglion, celiac ganglion and superior mesenteric ganglion for Sympathetic Maintained Pain SMP.
- Cervical Epidural in severe Neck Pain due to multiple level I.V. disc bulging with indentation of neural tissue.
- Caudal Injection / Catheterization for adhesolysis at lumbosacral canal stenosis and Failed Back Surgery Syndrome.
- Ganglion IMBAR block or RFA for treatment of Coccydynia.
- Intercostal nerve block/Neurolysis/RFA for post herpetic neuralgia cases.
Dr. Adel Hassan, MBBCh, MSc. and Doctorate (Anesthesia and Pain Management)
Consultant Pain Management and Anesthesia
Dr. Adel brings in 40 years of experience in Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine. He has worked towards affording welfare to humanity in alleviating pain in its acute form during surgery and postoperatively, in trauma / accidents and critical illness at intensive care units.
Dr. Adel has treated numerous patients with agonizing and excruciating chronic pains with interventional pain procedures and adjuvant medicine. He has practiced for 14 years in home country Egypt & 26 years in various parts of Gulf region. He has held many leading positions during his distinguished career.
- Resistant severe headache I Face pain (trigeminal neuralgia)
- Neck pain with upper limb radicular pain I Chest pain (post herpetic neuralgia)
- Low back pain with radiation or with radicular pain to lower limbs and FBSS failed back surgery
- Joint pain like shoulder, knee, ankle, all facet joints
- Musculoskeletal pain (fibromyalgia, MFS myofascial pain syndrome)