- BARIATRIC ( OBESITY )
- CANCER SURGERY
- DIABETES SURGERY
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- INTERNAL MEDICINE
- GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
- INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- GYNE SURGERY
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- LIMB LENGTHENING
- NEUROLOGY & NEUROSURGERY
- PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
- PEDIATRIC & NEONATOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- SPEECH THERAPY
- SPORTS MEDICINE
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT DEPARTMENT
International Modern Hospital enjoys a highly advanced Intensive Care environment dedicated to patient care of the highest level. The Intensive Care Unit is managed by super-specialists who operate specially trained to meet requirements of critically ill patients. These doctors are supported by nurses and paramedic staffs who man the unit round-the-clock. The hospital boasts of:
- Coronary Care Units (CCU)
- Post operative Intensive Care Unit Patients range from those who are critically ill with multiple organ failure requiring intensive monitoring, therapy and nursing to post operative patients following cardiac and other major surgery, to stabilizing patients requiring only monitoring.
- All of our intensive care nurses have advanced training in the needs of the critically ill patient and are certified with BLS (Basic Life Support) & ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certifications.
- Ultra-modern and remote controlled 6-bedded ICU equipped with latest Ventilators, Monitors, Biphasic defibrillators .
- Besides the technology and the help provided, the doctors and nursing staff are always present to provide emotional as well as mental strength during troubled times. We will make ourselves as accessible to you as possible, listen to your concerns, and answer your questions.
- 1Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- 2Coronary Care Unit
- 3Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- 4Management of Thyroid nodules
- 5Up To Date Infrastructure Facilities
- 6Treatment of unstable and stable angina pectoris
Dr.Mohamed Reza Dashtdar, MD
Dr. Mohamed Reza Dashtdar is well experienced clinician with more than 19 years of working in hospital setting as well as Family Physician Clinics and Industrial area Emergency Physician
Evaluation and management of critically ill patients including treating their medical condition
Performing necessary Intensive Care supports Evaluation and treatment of patients with acute illness referring to ER.
Dr. Nitin D. Tarale, MBBS, MD (Anesthesia), IDCCM, FNB (Critical Care Medicine) European Diploma in Intensive Care
Dr. Nitin Tarale graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, India in 2001 and did his MD Anesthesia from Government Medical College, Nagpur. He did his training in Intensive Care in Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai (Premier Oncology Institute). He also has a fellowship from National Board in Critical Care Medicine, which is awarded by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare India. Dr. Nitin Tarale also has European Diploma in Intensive Care (EDIC)
He has 7 years experience of Intensive Care in leading corporate hospitals in Mumbai. He has worked with pioneers of Intensive Care in India.
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Medical Management of Surgical patients
Infection Control in ICU
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Dr. Mohamed Gamal Ali Mohamed Abousaleh, M.B.B.C.h, M.D (Critical Care Medicine)
Specialist Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Mohamed Gamal brings in more than 8 years of experience in ICUs of leading JCI accredited Hospitals in both Egypt and Saudi Arabia treating critical patients with pioneer intensivists from all over the world. He graduated from Alexandria University Medical College in Egypt in 2006 & completed Critical Care Residency Program from Alexandria University Hospital, Egypt. Dr. Mohamed has presented his research paper in European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) in Paris 2013, and completed speciality certificate examination from Membership of Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom. Dr. Mohamed has also been certified by Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates – USA.
Patients in need for mechanical ventilation, airway management or any respiratory support.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, haemodynamic monitoring, central venous and arterial lines.
Cases with multiple trauma or toxicological emergencies.
Dr. Neeta Nitin Tarale, MBBS, DCH, Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care
Dr. Neeta Tarale graduated and did her post-graduation DCH from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Sewagram, India .She did her Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital, Sion, India.
She has 3 years of experience in PICU in Government and leading corporate hospital in Mumbai. She has worked with pioneers of Pediatric Intensive Care in India.
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Shock Management in PICU
Management of Metabolic Disorders
I.V and Central Line Cannulation in PICU