- BARIATRIC ( OBESITY )
- CANCER SURGERY
- DIABETES SURGERY
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- GENERAL SURGERY
- INTERNAL MEDICINE
- GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
- INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- GYNE SURGERY
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- LIMB LENGTHENING
- NEUROLOGY & NEUROSURGERY
- PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORY
- PAIN MANAGEMENT
- PEDIATRIC & NEONATOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- SPEECH THERAPY
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- URO LAPAROSCOPY
- KEYHOLE SURGERY
EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DEPARTMENT
ENT department at IMH is a modern and up-to-date medical and surgical facility, in the field of ENT and head & neck surgery. Highly qualified medical staff and well-trained nurses are available round the clock.
- ENT Outpatient clinic
- Balance unit
- Endoscopy unit
The ENT department at IMH has well-equipped outpatient clinics, with full range of diagnostic and therapeutic sets of equipment, microscopes and fiber optics. Operating rooms are fully-equipped, allowing general ENT, head and neck surgery and all related endoscopic procedures (endoscopic sinus surgery, laryngoscopy, eosophagoscopy) to be performed routinely.
- 1Sleep apnea surgery using laser technique
- 2Laser excision of laryngeal tumours.
- 3Ear surgeries
- 4Hearing Loss
- 5Eply technique for treatment of positional vertigo
- 6Skin Cancer
- 7General Ear, Nose And Throat Disorders
- 8Pediatric otolaryngology
- 10Sinus/Nasal Diseases
- 11Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- 12Otoplasty, Skin Cancer
- 13Ear Infections
- 14Ear Surgery
- 15Dizziness And Balance Issues
- 16Facial Nerve Disorders
- 17Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- 18Hoarseness And Voice Disorders
- 19Vocal Cord Nodules And Polyps
- 20Functional Problems & Professional Voice Users
- 21Swallowing Disorders
- 22Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty
- 23Airway Problems
- 24Tumors Of The Head And Neck
- 25Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery:
- 26Complex Lacerations And Soft Tissue Damage
Dr. Unnikrishnan Thamarassery, MS ENT, MRCS ENT Edinburgh, Fellow European Board
Dr. Unnikrishnan is an ENT and Head and Neck Surgery specialist with more than 8 years experience in the field of otolaryngology. He finished his MBBS from a prestigious government medical college in India. He completed his MS degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College of Aligarh Muslim University in India. He is a member of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh UK. Dr. Unnikrishnan did Master of Surgery (ENT) from India and MRCSed ENT from U.K
Endoscopy of sinus and voice box
Microscopy for ear problems
Balance evaluation and treatment
Upper respiratory allergy
Vertigo, dizziness evaluation
Dr. Unnikrishnan worked as an assistant professor in the department of ENT in a medical college in India. Later shifted to the biggest private sector healthcare group in Sultanate of Oman in the year 2008 and worked there for more than 3 years, and currently he is practicing in Dubai since 2011.
He has attended many conferences on advances in ENT at national and international level. He regularly takes training and undergo fellowship program in different aspect of ENT to match with the current needs in the speciality.
Dr.Yasser Abdulrazzak, M.D
Dr. Yasser brings 23 years of experience treating adult and pediatric ENT conditions. Experience consists of private practice both in the United States as well as Syria. Previously, chaired the department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery in Medical Center Hospital – Hama, Syria. He attends the American academy of Otolaryngology meetings and training on an annual basis conducted in the United States, especially in otology and Neuro-otology.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders – Ear Tubes
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Sinus/Nasal Diseases
- Ear Infections
- Ear Surgery
- Tumors of the Head and Neck Hearing Loss
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hoarseness and Voice Disorders
- Airway Problems
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- General Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Ear ,Nose and Throat disorder
- Dizziness and Balance issue
- Hearing restoration
Damascus university School of Medicine, Syria.1985 Degree: MD.
Certificate of Higher Education in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Damascus University Medical Center, SYRIA January 1989.
Surgical Internship: Sinai-GraceHospital,and North Oakland Med Center, Detroit -MI-USA 1989-1991.
Training in Otolaryngology-HNS: University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor –MI, USA. Michigan Ear Institute, Farmington hills-MI-USA( and its affiliates: William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan, and Providence Hospital, Southfeild,MI) 1991-1993.
Honoured, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Achievement Award.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Syrian Otolaryngology Society
- Syrian Medical Association
- Member of American Academy
Ms. Hiranthi Karunarathna, MASLP
Ms. Hiranthi Karunarathna is a Speech Therapist with 4 years of clinical experience in Speech Language Pathology. She has received her master degree in Speech Language Pathology in India. She specializes in stuttering, autism spectrum disorders & other childhood communication disorders. Her experience includes both pediatrics & adult rehabilitation care.
- Applied Behavior Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Receptive & Expressive Language Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Down Syndrome
- Articulation & Phonological processing disorders
- Specific Language Impairment
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Early Language Delays
- Voice Disorders
- Language Learning Disabilities
- Dysarthria and Neurological Language Disorders
- American Speech-Language – Hearing Association Affiliate
- Sri Lanka Medical College Council Certified
Ms. Chintu Sunny
Ms. Chintu Sunny brings in more than 10 years of experience as audiologist. She has completed her masters degree in speech language pathology & audiology from Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, Pune .She has previously worked in Rapha speech and hearing center,Kottayam, India & Govt district Hospital, Kottayam, India.